The Regan Law Firm handles a variety of matters. Conor has represented clients ranging from members of the Fortune 500 to small businesses and individuals. These cases regularly involve unfair and deceptive trade practices, breach of contract, real property disputes, construction defects, wrongful death, personal injury, and matters arising under maritime law. Some of Conor's case results include:
- A jury verdict in favor of a South Carolina engineering firm where the plaintiff was attempting to hold the firm liable for the debts of another company under an enterprise liability theory;
- A highly-favorable settlement in favor of a subcontractor in a construction defect case arising out of the construction of a condominium complex;
- A dismissal in favor of a property owner in a six-figure premises liability case arising out of an incident occurring at the client's vacation rental property;
- The Rule 12(b)(6) dismissal of claims for breach of contract, bad faith, and unfair and deceptive trade practices levied against a national insurance company;
- Directed verdict in a declaratory judgment action brought by another national insurance company on a complex insurance coverage issue;
- Successfully negotiating the settlement of a claim against a stevedoring company for damaged cargo received at the Port of Wilmington.