The Regan Law Firm handles a variety of matters. Conor has represented clients ranging from members of the Fortune 500 to small businesses and individuals. These cases regularly involve wrongful death, serious personal injury, unfair and deceptive trade practices, complex commercial disputes, breach of contract, real property disputes, and matters arising under maritime law. Having regularly represented both plaintiffs and defendants, Conor has gained unique experience that allows him to understand his cases from many different angles. Some of Conor's case results include:
- A $600,000.00 settlement in favor of an elderly woman killed in a motor vehicle accident when her caretaker failed to properly secure her wheelchair inside the vehicle;
- A $200,000.00 settlement for the family of an elderly man who died from a subdural hematoma caused by a long-term care facility's failure to take actions necessary to prevent his high likelihood of falls;
- A $135,000.00 settlement in favor of a plaintiff who suffered a femur fracture when she fell on a poorly maintained walkway;
- A $150,000.00 premises liability settlement in favor of a woman who suffered a hip fracture;
- A jury verdict in favor of a South Carolina engineering firm where the plaintiff was attempting to hold the firm liable for the debts of another company under an enterprise liability theory;
- A dismissal in favor of a property owner in a six-figure premises liability case arising out of an incident occurring at the client's vacation rental property;
- The Rule 12(b)(6) dismissal of claims for breach of contract, bad faith, and unfair and deceptive trade practices levied against a national insurance company; and
- Directed verdict in a declaratory judgment action brought by another national insurance company on a complex insurance coverage issue.
PLEASE NOTE: Each case is different, and results can differ dramatically based on the particular facts involved. The Firm's and attorney's past outcomes are not an indicator of the results that should be expected of any future cases.